A Whole Wide World of Web
We don’t need to tell you how important your website is when it comes to sharing and strengthening your brand. (Although, if you need a gentle reminder, we’re more than willing to step up and say it.)
More than ever, and more and more every year, your website is the first place—and perhaps the only place—that past, present and future customers will interact with your organization. And what they see and experience can end a relationship before it starts.
Because web and digital projects are essential to sharing a client’s brand story, they make up about 25% of the projects that pass through our doors. Which means we think, speak and understand web development—and we’ve been demonstrating our digital know-how since 2001.
So what can we do, digitally speaking?
Here's and ever-evolving, very nerdy list
(database design & management)
- Server Administration
- Slim Framework
- Craft CMS
- Google (Maps, YouTube, Calendar, Analytics, etc.)
- Twilio (SMS notification)
- Amazon Web Services
- Transactional email (Mandrill, MailGun, SendGrid, MailJet)
- Shipping services (UPS, FedEx)
- Payment Gateways (Authorize.net, USAePay, Braintree, PayPal, Stripe)
- OAuth 2.0